Friday, September 25, 2009

Robot? Wax Sculpture? Maybe a Cardboard Cutout? You Make theCall

I found this video on a blog called Bus Your Own Tray (which content warning, is a bizarre little site--not sure I'd recommend it, although this video is hilarious in its own way). It's a video showing Obama's "amazingly consistent" smile, a 20-second compression of 130 photographs taken on Wednesday night at the Obama-hosted reception at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

While the fact that Obama's face doesn't change one iota in 130 photographs may to most people seem remarkable, to me this is a familiar phenomenon. I've expressed my opinion previously on this blog that Obama is a toxic narcissist, based on my 57-year experience with my own toxic narcissist mother. If I were to make a video of 130 photos of my mother--over 30 years, not just on one night--I feel certain I would see the same set, consistent smile. Narcissists know how to play to the camera.

Wow, simply wow.


Barack Obama's amazingly consistent smile from Eric Spiegelman on Vimeo.

Update: I don't know who to give credit to for this, but I couldn't resist posting it.



I wonder how much time he spends practicing in front of the mirror?

No comments: