Saturday, November 07, 2009

"If I were ever teaching a class on douchebaggery, that would be the segment I would show" --Ann Coulter

This is hilarious. I don't believe I've ever watched Keith Olbermann, but I've heard about him. He's the "tingle up my leg" guy. Oh--that's wrong. "Tingle" was the idiot Chris Matthews. It's hard to tell these leftist media idiots apart. I guess Olbermann does some show, Countdown or something, on MSNBC. No wonder I haven't seen him. So MSNBC and Olbermann are Leftist heroes and somehow paragons of journalism, but Fox News is an arm of the Republican Party? Are they kidding? Just listening to the few seconds at the beginning of this video of Keith Olbermann speaking makes my ears bleed. I mean honestly, he sounds seriously unhinged. His delivery sounds like self-parody. People actually get their news from this guy? Good Lord. Keith is "reporting" about Thursday's "teabagger" protest in Washington, D.C.

The video comes from the website, Olbermann Watch. Greg Gutfeld of Fox's Red Eye and Andy Levy were filling in for John Gibson on the radio on Friday. They got in some good shots at Olbermann, then kicked it up a notch by bringing in Ann Coulter.

No comments: