Friday, January 08, 2010

Cold, Miserable Cold

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to move to Florida to get away from the cold. I like the changing seasons. But the weather the past couple of weeks has been miserable. I'm really worried about some of my plants, especially my Little Gem magnolias which I probably shouldn't have planted in this Zone, but I did because I was told by someone at my favorite nursery that "they will be fine"--he was probably a Global Warmist, come to think of it. I have three of them, this is their third winter, and if I lose them to the cold I'll be very sad--and I'll replant with some kind of evergreen. In the 20 or so year's I've lived in Misery, I don't remember a cold snap that felt this miserable or that lasted this long.

Global.Warming. Hahahahaha! The joke's on us.


h/t to Gateway Pundit for the graphic.

No comments: