Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Healthageddon"

Obama is speaking to the Congress, whether it's a joint session or just the House, I don't know and don't have the curiosity to find out; it's being televised on Fox News. I am seriously, physically ill listening to his self-congratulatory lies about the health crap bill. This is the truth: my dog just threw up. I may give up this blog. This is a bad day and tomorrow will be worse.

This speech is so over the top, I'm wondering if he might just piss off some "Yes" votes and turn them into "No" or even "Hell No" votes. He'd better enjoy this moment, this speech, right now. I'm thinking this will be as good as it ever gets for him. The Congress may as well have taken hemlock.

As usual, he's going on and on and on. That's it, I'm done for now.

1 comment:

nobackindown said...

I can so relate - my delicious grilled cheese lunch was completely ruined, and the cat coughed up a hairball during his 'promter session.

The only thing worse was watching "Gerry" Ferraro drone on and on in praise of his Hole-i-ness.

Don't give up the blog- we're going to need you to get us through the next 3 years!

Remember - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro..."

WOLVERINES!