Monday, June 21, 2010

"People Get the Government They Deserve"

A big "Thank You" to the 52% who voted for Barack Obama. Now we get lectures from whiney little pissbags like this. Remember all those Worldwide Obama Apology Tours (TM) that the leftists were so in love with, because this is where apology and appeasement gets us. For the first time in my adult life, I'm ashamed of my country--or at least of its leaders.



Here's a partial transcript:

You're no longer the popular man you once were, a year ago or so. . . . And Barack, there's one other thing you should keep in mind as you mull over your next move. When one compares the already huge number of dead, wounded, misplaced, and deprived Muslims, and other people for whose suffering you bear responsibility, with the relatively small number of Americans we have killed so far, it becomes crystal clear that we haven't even begun to even the score. That's why, next time, we might not show the restraint and self-contol we have shown up until now. So make your choice, Barack, before it's too late.

Like a dog pissing in another dog's face.

On a related note: Pat Condell: "I'm not even an American, but it makes me sick to my stomach to think that Islam is going to be allowed anywhere near Ground Zero."



h/t to one of my favorite conservative blogs, Dewey From Detroit.

No comments: