Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"I Am the President"

Not to get too personal, but my mother is a toxic narcissist. I don't know how many times in my life (many, many times) I heard her say, in the exact same tone that Obama uses, "I am the Mother." I never knew exactly what she meant by that, although I would speculate that she didn't really feel like she was the mother, or she wouldn't have had to say it. Ditto Barack Hussein Obama.



One of the commenters at HotAir said, "President is the only job he could get without submitting a resume." Snort.

Related essays. This is from American Thinker: "The Smallest President," by Geoffrey P. Hunt.

Would someone remind us again why the nation elected this man to be president? A man with no resume, a man with no experience in running anything other than a political campaign, a man who is ignorant of history, economics, and technology? A man who is shallow and lazy? A man who shares neither character nor temperament with the American people in this vast republic? How did this happen?

Obama's presidency is finished because identity trumped competency. And without competency, his big government is dysfunctional and destructive.

Update: Oh Crap. And now he's lost Maureen Dowd. "Woe-is-me is not an attractive narrative."

No comments: