Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shock. Shock. Democrats the Party of Mean

It's no suprise to me that the Democrats hate Sarah Palin. They hate this woman with an insane, rabid hatred that's more over the top even than their hatred of "Chimpy McBushitler." Frankly, I hope she doesn't run for anything in 2012, because they will rip her and her family to shreds. A focus group watched a video made by the Family Guy people, a jab at Sarah Palin and her Down Syndrome baby. Democrats believe themselves to be more compassionate than people on the Right. They also, as a group, believe themselves to be smarter. I think they also believe they'll do fine in 2010 and 2012.

Frank Luntz comments: "I approach this without having any political allegiance, and I'm watching those dials go, and I have to tell you candidly that I'm thinking to myself, 'What the hell?' This is not a former Vice Presidential candidate or a governor; this is a mom, talking about a challenge with her children, a baby. . . I don't understand that."

Bill O'Reilly: "They hate her."

Luntz: "But shouldn't we look at the person first?"

O'Reilly: "The surprising part to me, she wasn't talking about herself, she was talking about her baby, and you couldn't get above 50% when she's talking about a special needs baby."

Luntz: "So where's the compassion?"

O'Reilly: "There is none. So the people you wired up couldn't separate what happened from her."

Luntz: "Exactly."

No comments: