Monday, August 10, 2009

My BFF Hillary and I Agree: We Are Sick and Tired

We are America, and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration. Hillary Clinton, 2003.

Who do these people in Congress think they are? Today Nancy Pelosi called those who protested against ObamaCare un-American. How moronic do you have to be to attack normal American citizens, especially those who are politically active and aware? "Elections have consequences," or so we've heard ever since King Barack I was annointed. I'd love to see Nancy Pelosi face some consequences of her own in 2010.

Hillary darlin', at least on this issue I agree with you: I am sick and tired. Even so, I'm going to drag my sorry self to Hillsboro, Missouri tomorrow morning to attend Senator Claire McCaskill's town hall meeting. From what I hear, she got an earful from another crowd today. Maybe before tomorrow she needs to call Nancy Pelosi for some tips on how to deal with an un-American angry mob. If we would just sit down and shut up, it would all go so much better for King Barack.




Here's a quotation from Abraham Lincoln's first inaugural, a stark contrast to House Speaker Pelosi's "un-American" comment: "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."

No comments: