Friday, August 21, 2009

Gibbs: Obama is "quite comfortable" with being a one-term president

Halleluiah! You know what Barry? I think we can make that happen for ya'.

I have a bumper sticker on my car that says, simply: 1-20-13. That's the day ObamaTeam leaves Washington forever and for good. Good riddance, Barry. Now, I don't believe for one minute that this disengenuous jerk, Robert Gibbs, is telling the truth. What I'm saying is that I'm willing to work to see Obama voted out of office like a second Jimmah Carter. I will work day and night to do what I can to see that it happens.



On second thought, though, it's possible that Obama would be willing to be a one-term precedent. This is the first real job he's ever had, and it must be seriously cutting into his personal down-time. I'm thinking he might be more than willing to give it up after one term. His connections with Soros will make him a gob-zillion-millionaire, so why should he work when he doesn't have to?

Update: The One (termer)

No comments: