Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good Lord, this woman has serious anger issues

This is one seriously angry black woman--and I could respect her for that--except, what exactly is the source of her rage? For the love of God, Michelle Robinson was handed a seat at Princeton and at Harvard Law, not because she earned a place at either school, but because she was born black in 1964. Did she really think that her affirmative action status put her on a par with people who earned their way? She was one of only a handful of blacks at the prestigious law firm in Chicago, Sidley Austin (yeah, I bet she sure "earned her way" into that job). She was handed a $300,000 job at the U of Chicago Hospital system, where she "rarely" showed up for work for the last year she was there (the job was eleminated once she left).

I'm really tired of this woman's angry, nasty attitude. She's been handed things all her life. I guess that goes to show how little good giving handouts does for people.


And what the hell is this? Here's the First Lady of the Land responding to the recent Jobs Speech given by Barack Obama at the joint session of Congress. What a selfish, self-aborbed bitch she is, telegraphing to anyone watching her disgust/disdain/or whatever it was that she wanted to communicate. When I was a kid, if I had tried using that nasty, sulky face in public, my mother would have told me to stand up straight and put a smile on my face.


P.S. Michelle, here's a tip. Your "guns" are no longer toned; your self-indulgent elitist lifestyle has made you FAT. Cover up. She was the only one in the room that night in sleeveless attire. It's time for her to get a clue--she is no fashion icon, no matter what Essence Magazine says about her.

No comments: